Tuesday 15 March 2011

After Effects work



Above is the first product of my After-Effects work, following loosely on a tutorial I found, I adapted and changed certain aspects to create this ethereal Glowing Ball, these will act as the ends to the cables, the sparks that resonate of the ends. I believe this will add a aspect of depth and overall aesthetic improvement.

-Tutorial-
http://www.videocopilot.net/tutorials/3d_light_casting/

The ball of light was created by adding a series of swirling lines drifting from the centre point, shaped in a circular motion, and fading into a low opacity as it reaches the edge of the circle, duplicating these swirls add the depths, and a adjustment to colours gives a more realistic look. I shall look into applying these moving lines to the edge of the Eminence logo piece as it transpires.
This is the first step to using After Effects, and I hope that I shall be able to call upon its potential again during the animation process of creating my advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment