Monday 2 May 2011

Further Progress


This is the title sequence that will frequently occur throughout all my adverts. This proved to be a very task to create, a huge amount of problems arose and I am still not 100% satisfied with the end product, the image although in HD settings still seems to be rather pixelised I blame this on the constant transporting of the file from various programmes such as Premier and After Effects to Photoshop. If I could I would of instantly corrected these mistakes but I struggle to find a way to fix it without redoing the whole thing, and this is not a realistic option due to the time it took.

On the up side I believe that this matched by visual expectation of what It should of looked liked, and encompasses the glowing orb's I had designed earlier. The title sequence was created to be indicative of the Broadband stereotype view fitting the convention of style, that the advert ineptly needs some kind of resemblance to what a person may think broadband may look like, most commonly personified in a glowing lights or sparks of energy, the energy and light representing the power that is offered. I believe I have captured this effects correctly in the piece, and also adds a attention grabbing brightness, as well as a sense of clarity within the message a humble and simple style but also aesthetically appeasing to the eye.

I have added a transition that warps into the original poster, I chose this for the fundamental reason of technological difficulty. Problem getting a frame to freeze led me to having to splice film together although I feel the end result may have aided such a move. The transition brings the brightness down and settles it down to an equilibrium, the blast of power connecting the two opposing ends of the broadband and as they touch a sense of calm is reached. Very much a effect I wished to emulate within my piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment